Sunday 20 January 2008

New Recruit

98.Recruit a new lister to 101 ...COMPLETED
My new fellow 101 lister is an online friend and New Zealand resident David Paterson. We have kept in touch via email for over a year now after I read of his ambition to walk from London to Ediburgh to raise money and awareness for the British Heart Foundation. David is a 66yr old native Scot who a few years back underwent a heart bypass and has since been trying to make his 'Walk of Hope' plans come true. Please take the time to look over David's blog.

Another online aquaintance is fellow knitter Andy B. He intially expressed some enthusiasm in making his own 101 list. I hope he still goes on to do so as his blog is beautifully written with warm words and often comical observations of his new homeland Amsterdam.

4 comments:

TartanWonder said...

Thank you, Louise for that lovely entry, part of which is about me.
I try to tune into the various blogs here, but I simply don't have that much time! It can take ages, depending on how many bloggers you want to keep up with!
I love hearing of your progress, and I'm hoping that you are able to get your better half to scan that article about my walk in "The Scotsman" and send it on to me, please.

TartanWonder said...

I did a 2nd comment here last night, but it does not show.

I was asking how you got the "David's blog" and "his blog" within the text of your posting as a clickable link-type?

Can you type out exactly what you typed to make them happen, so that I can understand fully, please?

SueFitz said...

What a great thing your friend is doing. Now if I could just figure out how to get a new lister myself.

TartanWonder said...

Hey, Louise, thanks for your comment on one of my postings on my new blog http://davidp-nuclearenergy.blogspot.com/

I'm slowly putting that blog together from stuff I've been saving for a couple of years now.

David.