Wednesday 9 January 2008

Wooly Tale





91.Organise all knitting stuff in one place..COMPLETED

When compiling my list I actually imagined this to be one of the last items I'd get round to doing..I'd previously been avoiding it for months. It just goes to prove this list is working and is motivating me as planned. I had wool, needles, patterns and knitting works in progress...EVERYWHERE! There was some in bags, under the bed in tubs, in drawers and crammed in cupboards..but no longer is there such chaos. I have been Little Miss Organised and arranged drawers and tubs all labelled and tidy. Lets hope it stays this way at least for a while eh?

I also had to post a picture of my glamourous assistant Patch who can be seen sporting a Louise Original knitted scarf.

1 comment:

TartanWonder said...

Hi, Louise,

Your photo of wool in plastic boxes reminds me of my wife's similar boxes. She has arthritis, and knits to keep as much use of her fingers and hands as possible. At 69 years old she does a great job of it.
Unfortunately, she doesn't have a pet dog to hang her new creations on - only a pet me!
Keep up your blogging, it's very good!

David Paterson,
New Zealand.