Saturday 5 September 2009

I Love Alan Alda

20.Read & list 50 books..47/50

I've now finished reading the last of the biographies I got for Christmas..
Cilla Black-What's It All About? (grr..self indulgence, Cilla thats what!)
Goldie Hawn- A Lotus Grows I The Mud
Terri Irwin- Steve & Me

..and a couple I picked up cheaply but enjoyed reading
Life with My Sister Madonna by Christopher Ciccone.
Things I Overhear While Talking To Myself by Alan Alda (I love Alda..such a wit).

Feeling at a loss with no book pile by my bed..I then went and ordered an assortment of 19 paperbacks from The Bookpeople. The fiction books I have got through so far have proved good choices.

The Luminous Life Of Lilly Aphrodite by Beatrice Colin, is without a doubt my favourite pick of the bunch so far. The others are:
The Welsh Girl By Peter Ho Davis
The Outcast By Sadie Jones
A Good Hanging By Ian Rankin


No comments: