Sunday 9 November 2008

Put A Sock In It!

76. Knit 20 pairs of socks..11/20

I knitted a further 3 pairs of socks bringing my total since beginning this 101 list, to 11 pairs.
Two of the pairs recently knitted were childrens socks for my charity knit group Loving Hands. They were a very quick knit in chunky wool and didn't take too long. They will be sent along with many other knitted garments to the Linda MacDonald Foundation who then in turn takes them over to orphanages in Bulgaria.
The third pair took a bit longer and are a gift so I wont say too much about them here.

1 comment:

The Wilk said...

Thank you for the earmuff tip off! I went to Blackpool today and got a pair for £1.59! I still look daft though :(

Also, just saw that you must be in or near Glenrothes, I very nearly went up there this week to help out with the by-election.