Saturday 21 June 2008

DEBT RELIEF!

2.Be debt free...COMPLETED
The third item I have completed this week..oh baby, I'm on a roll!
This item is something to celebrate..I AM DEBT FREE! I have never been one to be extravagant with money but there was a short period of time when I got in the habit of just using my credit card and not paying it off in full at the end of the month. Now, I am living up to my Scottish sterotype and being as tight as a nut!
Today after a good year or so of regular payments and no spending I have paid off my credit card and I AM DEBT FREE..it feels good!!

4 comments:

TartanWonder said...

Hi, Louise,

I've just now noticed your posting on my blog, asking for a cheeky comment from me, because you haven't had any for a wee while.

Well, to disappoint you - I ain't got nuthin' but admiration fer ya, and certainly no cheeky comment! So, there!

I enjoyed seeing your photos, and I like the look of your other half. Be good to him! Us menfolk are delicate and fragile creatures beneath our tough exteriors!

Sorry I've been out of touch, but you wouldn't believe the amount of emailing I've been doing, trying to re-schedule my WALK to 2009!

Best of Everything to you, Louise,

Dave.

TartanWonder said...

And now I've seen your next posting on my http://charitywalk2009britain.blogspot.com saying the list is looking not too bad. Thank you.

But it takes a lot of emailing to get more and more of those free parking sites I'm seeking. Still, it's only work!

Margaret Paterson said...

Hey, Louise, if you want a laugh, go see my 2 comments at http://charitywalk2009britain.blogspot.com.

David (a wee bit depressed!)

Christy said...

you've been busy! good work!