Saturday 24 May 2008

85.Do recycling trip 20 times ...IN PROGRESS 1/20

Okay I'm a slacker..although we religiously recycle our plastic, glass and paper I tend to leave it to the other half . The paper waste gets picked up fortnightly from the house but the other stuff requires a short trek across the park to the community centre. I am quick enough to preach to others about the benefits of separating your household rubbish but I sit back and let my mister lug the carrier bags to the recycle bank.
Even since putting it on this list I have never took my turn..that is until today. I took the mutt with me and we had a nice stroll through the park and back. I can see this is an easy item on my list to complete and it will encourage me pull my weight a bit with the more menial of household tasks.

So, people...RECYCLE!!!!

1 comment:

jonny boy said...

Hi Little Lou. Arrived at your website via my friend David Paterson in New Zealand. A long way to go when I could stand outside and wave to you across the Firth Of Forth from my home in Edinburgh. See you have had a wee trip to my fav city of Inverness. We stop of there on the way to our annual golfing trip at Royal Dornoch. Or at least I did until this year when I had a little heart attack which stopped the pilgrimage to the highlands and the usual visit to The Whisky Trail. Still, we are on the mend and hope to go next year if I am not driving Davids wee car as his support.