Sunday 25 November 2007

Geek Alert!

After years of making wee 'to-do' lists on tiny scraps of paper and annual resolutions I thought this barmy list idea suited me down to a tea! In my advancing years I am lacking the motivation or inclination to get even the mundanist things completed. So my list contains not so much the unusal or shocking (I've done most of that rebellious phase..shaved my head, danced on stage at a gig, got tattooed, had sex in a phone box etc) but it does contains things I need to get done and things I've meant to do.

I will post on this blog as I progress or complete things showing evidence where I can.
Maybe you feel want to know more..heres where I got the idea http://triplux.com/dayzero/default.asp . Click for more information and examples of other lists.

No comments: